Due to the global Covid 19 epidemic situation, for your interest and safety, the Thailand and Malaysia event may have to be postponed again. We are keeping monitoring the situation. The new event date will to be announced once it is safe enough. Thanks for yout understanding and best wishes!
Thailand is a health leader in South-east Asia. Not only is it strong on the domestic side, with more than 99% of the population receiving free health care, but it is also a highly competitive destination for medical tourism. Heavy investment continues in the sector. Hospital groups are raising funds and expanding, mergers are being undertaken and the sector is venturing overseas. Health care is growing and seen as a source of significant opportunity and growth. The government is encouraging private hospitals to make a greater investment in research and development so the country can maintain its position as a leading medical tourism destination and develop into a medical centre for the ASEAN region
Hospitals, doctors, nurses and patients are more connected than ever, thanks to the digital transformation. Digital transformation is a continuous, complex and multidimensional process that is linked to social, economic and technological factors that go beyond the hospital itself. Hospitals and healthcare providers in Thailand are heavily investing in its “Digital Assets” to gain competitiveness: New Business strategies applied to harmonize traditional practice with technology to reach higher quality of care and lower price; More accessibility, connectivity and platforms bring along security and privacy concerns. Hospitals must make sure that digitization creates more value than downsides.
The event unites unites 300+ Top Level Executives from healthcare regulators, hospitals, clinics, digital experts, consultants and innovator under one roof to address topics including:
1. Inform digital transformation with big data and healthcare analytics
2. Integrate technology and cutting-edge infrastructure into the digital hospital ecosystem
3. Protect health information and embedding security for prevention and mitigation
4. Ensure patient-centered care in digital domains and optimizing care outcomes
5. Enhanced talent development
6. Operational efficiencies through technology
7. Healing and well-being designs
8. Create a culture for digital transformation
9. Maintain cyber security in Healthcare
10. Technologies and Solutions for INTELLIGENT Hospitals
11. Digital transformation of hospital quality and safety: real-time data for real-time action
This will also be a small exhibition of around 20 suppliers of Hospital construction and management solutions and technologies, including building technologies, equipment, ICT infrastructure, ehealth, Mhealth Solutions and more. The event is the ideal platform to connect and reconnect with Hospital industry decision makers and get updated, inspired and marketed in Thailand & Indo-China Hospital industry.
Chief Business Transformation Officer
Bumrungrad International Hospital
(Chief Medical and International Business Officer)
Pyathai Hospital Group
McKinsey and Company
HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE
Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok, 489 Sukhumvit Road, Wattana, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Bangkok Metropolis 10110, Thailand